Monday, October 8, 2012

Starting My Second Week

Well, here's to another week down and a new one to start. Today I was in the hyperbaric chamber. I was in there longer this time, 30 minutes. After I was done there I got my normal IV treatments.

Today we got in to see Dr. Garcia. Every Monday he goes over blood work and answers any questions we might have. He said all my levels were good except he wanted to see my thyroid level a little better. They were in the normal range, but he wanted get get them more to an optimal level. He told us an iodine supplement would take care of it so we added it to everthing else we take.

Today was the start of a new group of people to start the program. I met one of them, she was from New York. I wasn't to sure what she was here for, but I'm sure we'll find out on Wednesday at the weekly lecture. Everyone is there for a reason and the amount of time it takes to open up is the key to how fast you heal. The main message here is that we can all heal ourselves, it's just a matter of believing you can.

Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment