Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Today I had my colon hydrotherapy. It's hard to believe all the stuff they get to come out, but enough with that. I don't want to gross anybody out.

There are many reasons why people get cancer. One of the most prominent reason is anger. Anger is very good fuel for cancer. Cancer thrives on chaos and any negative reaction will always contribute to a dys ease (yes I meant to spell it like that) where a positive one will heal. Have you ever heard, " laughter is the best medicine?" All people need to do is to balance out at the end of the day, just as would balance you checkbook. We as human beings have to learn to except things for what they are and not what we think they should be. We all need to trust our gut feelings and get back to our real selves, the ones that didn't worry about what everyone else thinks.


Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda - You and Bob are doing an awesome job and I couldn't agree more with your comments about positive energy. I am a big fan of Rhonda Byrne who wrote "The Sectet", "The Power" and "The Magic" (all great books) as well as Dr. Wayne Dyer who it sounds like you may follow, too (he is a cancer survivor and was the first I heard mention "dis-ease"). Anyway, you are on the right track and we love following your blog every day - just couldn't get my password straightened out to comment sooner...LOL... Love, Marie and Dave xoxo

    ReplyDelete