Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Relaxing Massage to End the Day

Today I had my first chelation therapy. For those of you who don't know what that is I'll give you the simplified version of the way I understand it. Chelation uses a synthetic amino acid  called EDTA which binds to all those bad heavy metals that aren't supposed to be in our bodies and carries them out through your urine. It will also unblock clogged arteries. Anything that gets that bad crap out of my brain sounds good to me.

After my chelation I went to get what's called a lymphatic massage. It's kind of like a light massage but it's purpose is to get all the crap that's sitting in your lymph fluid moving so you can get rid of it. I've had other massages on some of the cruises I've been on , but never like that. It was very relaxing.

Before I go I would just like to thank everyone who has helped support me in getting this far. You all have been a great help to me and I'll never forget it.

Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

2 comments:

  1. The good oil massage is a main factor for relaxation massage. Choose the best oil before taking a massage. The professional therapist know what is best for your massage needs. Explore your Orlando Massage in your area and take advantage for the good benefits to our health.

    ReplyDelete