Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work. Everyone was very glad to see me and I was getting hugs from people left and right. It felt good to know I was missed. Before I got sick I didn't know that the people I worked with cared so much. I guess I was wrong. Being loved and appreciated is a great feeling. If we all start to change to be positive, energetic and caring individuals, this planet we call earth is going to be the greatest place in the entire cosmos to live. We all must start with love and forgiveness for each other and the rest will fall into place. Remember ANGER is one letter short of DANGER.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda - Just checking in. Love your blog posts, as always! You are doing an amazing job - we are so proud of you! I want to start a blog to promote my brother Joe's Book, "The Kabrini Message" that is being published (FINALLY!!!) in January. You will like the book - the "message" is all about what you are writing about (how we are all one). Anyway, I know NOTHING about starting or writing a blog. I only hope I can come up with one close to being as good as yours! Love, Marie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete