Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Body & Spirit

I've experienced a great many different outlooks on life that I never thought I would think of. Many of the experiences are of a spiritual nature. The key to perfect health is and has always been in you. YES, You have the power to heal yourself. This may seem like a bunch of made up new age crap, but I assure you that it is not.  I have learned that health is not only physical but mental as well. (otherwise known as Body & Spirit). If  one part of the puzzle is missing you cannot see the complete picture and my friends, a complete picture has an energy component that cannot be expressed by words. The one thing I can tell you is when you feel at peace you will know. That my friends is a great feeling and a superior way to live. Be at peace and  positive energy will flow freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment