Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Action Packed Day

Today was a very action packed day. When I got there I was able to hook up to the rife machine for about an hour then I had the wonderful pleasure of getting colon hydrotherapy. I had others done before so I was familiar with the procedure, but you wouldn't believe the stuff that came out, and some of it still moving.

Today was also lecture day(also known as group therapy) with Dr. Garcia. Everybody gets to talk about their feelings and issues. When he got to me the first thing that came up was xxxxxxxxxxx. and how it makes me feel. He told me that I need to start taking care of myself and how I feel and stop worrying how other people think about it.

I made one good friend I'm really in tune with. Our energies are in tune, I guess. It Just feels right when I talk to her, like she's been there my whole life, but I just haven't been able to see her.

Well my vision is starting to clear, even if it isn't to read. I can see a lot further, more than I ever thought I would. For once I am starting to see myself, the one that does matter and the one that can do anything she wants to do.

Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment