Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Learning More about The Treatments

Today I was in the hyperbaric chamber (which floods your body with oxygen). It felt like I was in an airplane as my ears were popping but it was very relaxing. It kind of looks like a space capsule. After I was done there i got hooked up to my IV. At least this time they only had to poke me twice today. I don't know why it was so had tying get an IV started. I usually don't have any problems, but maybe because I'm getting older, who knows?

I was also introduce to magnet therapy today. They're a lot stronger than the ones Bob and I used when we did magnet therapy. These are very strong rare earth magnets. I'm also using what's called the Rife machine. They hooked up electrodes to your cheeks and this machine that's plugged into the wall goes though different frequencies to kill viruses and other bugs that might be in me. Some of it seems a little weird, but as long as it works who cares.

Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment