Thursday, September 27, 2012

Finally Treatment That Won't Kill Me

    Today I went to see an alternative medicine doctor (Dr. Garcia) at Utopia Wellness. He seemed very honest and not hiding anything from my husband and myself.  He said to me lets hear your  story so I started when I was 6months old just to give him the reason for my seizures. He said lets hear why you are here. So I got right into it and said I have brain cancer. The type was glioblastoma grade 4. I also told him that the oncologist wanted to do radiation and chemotherapy treatments and that she said about my life expectancy of 3-6 month with treatment and 2 years with he said there is no guarantee in life unless you are God. We all will die when it's our time, but we were not put on this planet to worry about everything and anything. The most important thing is to enjoy every minute of our life! 

After weighing the options, I felt like alternative medicine was the best route to go with for this type of tumor (Glioblastoma grade 4) so I said I would like to start but would have to talk to some people first.  That night we went to see Bob's parents and told them about the alternative medicine therapy and that was the route I would like to go. The only problem was the financial aspect.  It wasn't cheap so we told them it was $2950.00 to start but it was a lot safer and cheaper then radiation and chemo. They said if that's the way I want to go they would make it work so I could start on Monday. 


Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment