Monday, September 24, 2012

My First Post Op Follow Up

I went to see the surgeon for my follow up visit and when Bob and I met the doctor he seemed to me to be in a rush like I was just a number. He said that the tumor was hard to diagnose being that it was a type that they don't see to often but it turned out to be cancerous.He started to leave the room and as he started to go Bob asked him the type of tumor it was, what was it called. It was like pulling teeth to get him to write it down for us. Finally he did and it was called a glioblastoma grade 4 the worst type being that it was the most aggressive one. If there is a microscopic piece left it can grow back. After the information he quickly exited the room we went to the receptionist and the doctor told her to make an appointment for the oncologist as soon as you can. It gave me the impression that he was just trying to sugar coat things, that he didn't get all the tumor out to leave it to the oncologist to finish. So I got an appointment for September 26th on Wednesday.

 Help Linda raise money for her non traditional Brain Cancer Treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment