Saturday, December 15, 2012

And The Winner of Round 2 is........

      Hi everyone. I'm Bob Linda's husband. I'll be writing the blog today while Linda is recovering.As most  of you may know Linda's tumor regrew and she had to have surgery yesterday. Everything went well and the surgeon was able to remove the whole tumor. This time he put chemo wafers on the tumor site to help keep it from regrowing. As most of you know Linda is very much against Chemo and Radiation treatment for cancer, but the surgeon  assured us that these wafers have a very low toxicity and were very well tolerated.
       As far as I can tell she came through it with no deficits. The doctor said she may temporarily have some speech problems do to the wafers, but so far everything is normal. She said she didn't sleep last night because she wanted to concentrate on her breathing to get the anesthesia out of her system. Right now shes finally taking a nap. She's been hungry and ate about half of her breakfast and is going to the bathroom on her own. They also have an order in the ICU to get her into a regular room, probably sometime today. I'll keep you updated.
      The last we talked about it she still didn't want any radiation and chemo. There is one thing that we just started a couple of weeks ago so we don't really know how effective it will be on this and its called pine cone extract. This particular extract was developed here in Tampa and will boost your immune system 9 times. Also she will be using a device that uses a pulsed magnectic field at 9.6hrtz that will help her cells utilize oxygen much better. That's the main problem with cancer. The cells don't get enough oxygen for whatever reason and revert to using glucose instead. I have a good feeling that these last two things that we're adding to the arsenal will help do the trick. And for all of you people who are skeptical and want some evidence just let me know and I'll provide all of the scientific papers and studies to make your head explode.
      I send periodic text out to everyone I have a number for to let everyone know how she's doing so if you wan to be on the list just let me know.
      We all know Linda's been though a lot in her life and she just keeps on going and don't think this will be any different. Linda's not going to leave this planet until she's good and ready to, so let all keep the faith.
     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob - You are doing a great job. I will email you my cell # for the text updates you mentioned. I'll just send you mine for both Dave and me - he's not a "texter", but I will share all the news with him. Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete